Brief History & Mantra
Established in September 2012, OurWorlds has been an Aussie staple for theme park news and content. Our primary goal is to create the highest quality, cinematic theme park content found anywhere in the world that’s also uniquely useful and engaging. Over the last decade, our content has been leveraged by theme parks in massive multi-million dollar campaigns, and our editorial has bucked the opinions of hundreds of thousands of readers, all hungry to understand what’s really going on at our theme parks both here and abroad.
Our secret sauce is about making theme parks extremely approachable – by making our content useful for everyone from industry experts to mums looking to plan their next family outing, we’ve built an audience that’s unique as it is united in its passion for all things fun.
Advertising & Partners
We love working with brands! We’ve worked with theme parks directly to produce content been seen by literally tens of millions in airports, documentaries, billboards and in TV ads (to name a few). Our unique ability to shoot beautiful, cinematic on-ride content makes us a staple in the amusement industry. As a result, we’re constantly working with amusement industry manufacturers, theme parks, attractions and other brands to create and license content, as well as make both organic and sponsored content. For further information on how we can work together, please use the contact form below.This Dropbox link also has a bunch of examples of where our content has been seen over last decade.
Production & Safety
Our parent company (Kampai) is a Brisbane-based production company, and as creative professionals, we know how to get shots the right way. We pride ourselves by following Australia’s (and by extension, international) safety standards for filming & rigging equipment in & around amusement devices. We also carry liability insurance and have worked with dozens of theme parks over the last decade without a single safety incident. We conduct ourselves professionally on-site and do our utmost minimise impact during filming. For more information regarding our rigging and safety procedures, please use the contact form below.
Social Use & Commercial Licensing Terms of Service
We believe in fair use of our content in the greater tourism community on social media. As such, we ask those wishing to use our content to follow our terms of service below:
- For photography re-sharing, no prior approval is necessary, provided the other terms are met. For video use, approval is required either by using the contact form below or via social media prior to publication.
- A clear, clickable to the appropriate OurWorlds social media channel is a condition of use and must be in the first sentence of the description.
- No other watermarks are displayed on vision at any time and existing watermarks are not allowed to be removed, unless consent is given.
- Commercial use is subject to licensing fees and permission prior to exhibition. For more information, please use the contact form below.
- Any use outside of the terms of service, including but not limited to commercial use of any vision or photography without consent may result in a DMCA take-down notice or commercial licensing fees being applied for unauthorised use.